Thursday, October 30, 2008

Basketball, Baja and Computers

Man,

I gave out a project for everyone to work on for baja. Come up with a cool idea that they liked in another teams car. Had some really cool designs of other teams, It seemed like it gave them a chance to see what other teams do. I think also that the movie idea in the beginning of meetings is genius, it really breaks the ice well. Also funding for the compy just got approved, they want us to have a guest link I am sure we can do that, I guess it will be like a read only version of the os. I mean sure you can use solid works and ie but not save anything on the computer anywhere. true that.

Anyways, just going to work on some RSA and get ready for tomorrow in class, I would like to get fluids started on early because I cannot work on it this saturday. So much work so little time.

Later,
Adam

No comments: