I am so happy!!!!!!! Senator Obama was elected president of the United States. I feel that it shows that people like me are looking past a person's race or color and made a choice to vote for Obama because he had superb skills in leading the most successful campaign in the history of politics and because of the calm, cool and collected demenor that I feel gives a positive image to the American presidency.
In short I am absolutly totally thrilled.
There were some street celebrations taking place on St Paul and 33rd. I was dancing along with them. It was great. The cops eventually tried to shut it down. I left after the cops got on the bull horn, but suprise suprise, others did not and a few people got arrested. That will make your mood change. It seems though that these impromptu celebrations were happening all over America so it is cool to be a part of something that will be written about in history books later.
What a historic election. I am interested in seeing the international response to a Black president and I hope that it accelerates race relations world wide and forces nations to take a look at how they compare to the U.S. who now has an African American President.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Obama wins National Election
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment